Residential Care for the elderly in St Austell, CornwallAs one of the Morleigh Group of nursing homes, Clinton House aims to ensure all our residents enjoy dignity, privacy and independence in their daily lives. We offer the reassurance of friendly, professionally-qualified nursing and care staff available 24-hours-a-day in a warm and relaxing environment.
The combination of expert professional nursing and our holistic approach to our residents' quality of life make Clinton House an ideal choice for peaceful and enjoyable retirement living.
Our specialised professional care for the elderly includes:
- Fully-qualified nursing and care staff
- Specialist palliative care
- Short-term respite care
- Physical disability support
- Cancer care
- Language and speech therapy
- Stroke-related support and rehabilitation
Administrative supervision of key services at Clinton House:
- Full-time qualified accountant - providing impartial financial advice to residents and relatives
- Nursing manager - qualified nurse responsible for ensuring nursing care meets standards
Relatives and friends are welcome to visit Clinton House throughout the day and evening.
Call Clinton House Care Home to discuss the care needs of you or your loved one 01726 63663